Do You Need to Sell Your House in Raleigh-Durham?
Before You Hire a Raleigh-Durham Real Estate Agent,
Find Out How a Direct Sale Can Benefit You!
No matter why you need to sell your house in Raleigh-Durham, a direct sale can save you time and money. A traditional listing isn’t always the best way to sell. For many local homeowners and investors, selling their houses directly can be a much more beneficial choice.
Why do you need to sell your house in Raleigh-Durham or the surrounding areas?
- Are you worried about the bank foreclosing your property?
- Are you a landlord who is tired of dealing with bad tenants?
- Have you inherited a house you’re not sure what to do with?
- Do you need to sell fast in order to buy a different property?
- Do you own land that’s just sitting there with no plans to develop?
- Does the house need work before selling it?
- Do you want to sell as-is, without paying any agent commission?
- Are you tired of paying taxes on a vacant property?
If any of the above situations sound familiar, our team is ready to help. We help property owners in many parts of NC who need a fair, fast, and straightforward way to sell. We can close on your terms and will help you throughout every step of the process. If you need to sell your house fast in the Triangle Area, we are ready to buy!
Our Core Values
At Green Street Home Buyers, we are all about transparency and building relationships. We pride ourselves on providing a valuable service to homeowners when they need it most. Using our core values, we have been able to help people reach their selling goals time and time again.
- Honesty – We are up-front and forthright in everything we do.
- Transparency – We explain all of your options, even if it means not working with us. Sometimes a “traditional” home sale route is the best option!
- Efficiency – We simplify the home selling process. Our systems are industry-best and remove the typical headaches you’ve experienced before.
- Integrity – A Green Street deal has to work for both parties or it’s not going to happen. People always come first in our business.
To learn more about how we an help you, tell us about your property and situation. You can send us a message using the form below or you can reach out to our team at any time at (919) 926-1791!